making metacity play nice with twinview

 Hello
 I am annoyed by metacity tossing windows onto my second monitor all the
time. For instance when using evolution it throws the downloading mail
dialog onto my second monitor while the mail application in on #1. Is
there a setting or something I am missing to get metacity to place
windows more appropriately ? thanks
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org