Configuration options for "Recent Documents" applet?

Hi List(s);

Can I configure which file extensions or file types for the Recent Documents
applet to track? Currently the Recent Documents applet is tracking all the
mp3's I play with Amarok, I would like for the Recent Docs applet to exclude
any media files (i.e. music & video).

Thanks in advance...