Re: A word of Thanks - Fedora 7 is awesome !

Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi List;

Just wanted to say thanks for Fedora 7. I've just migrated to it via a new install and a copy of my data & email from an FC5 install and I am quite impressed ! Everything I need just worked and everything I wanted so far seems to be easily accessable. I was somewhat worried based on early rumors specifically related to KDE, however I am very pleased.

What rumors did you hear?

Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work.

Thanks.

Rahul