Re: Anyone have F6 XSANE working with a HP6300 Scanner?

Reg Clemens wrote:
I havent used my scanner in AGES, and during that time have had
a failure on my SCSI card, so I had to move the scanner from SCSI -> USB.

However, while it USED TO WORK (and that may have been in f4
or earlier) with f6 the scan head in the scanner never moves.

So either my scanner has decided to die, or the software doesnt know
how to deal with this scanner any more (tho it says it does) via a USB.

Anyone out there running F6, with SANE and XSANE and a HP6300?

My 7400c is acting rather flaky with FC6 (usb connection); the head (lightbar) on mine got stuck once and un/plug (pwr source, scanner) took care of that problem. Xsane is picking up mine, but when scanning - its tossing an I/O error. I haven't had a lot of time to troubleshoot it though.

John