Re: New kernels (was Why I'm not giving up yet)

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 08:26 -0400, Eric wrote:

> I assume it is via the F7 "Software Updater" facility (designed
> specifically for updating packages and, one would assume, updating the
> kernel).  However when I call up Software Updater I see the Gnome updates
> that Jeffrey mentioned but I don't see any kernel updates.

That is because there are no kernels in updates or testing.  I believe
he was talking bout the kernels in David Jones People page on Red Hat
which is below..

http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/fc7/RPMS.kernel/i686/

In which you can setup a yum repo to the above URL.

I'm sure that one or another is being worked on to be put in an update
sometime in the near future?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY