DLink DWL-G510/Ralink RT61 and Fedora 7

Hi,

I need to install a wireess PCI card in a desktop machine, and I am
considering purchasing a  D-Link DWL-G510 Rev C which is reported to
have the RT61 chipset. Has anyone had experience of getting this to
work with Fedora 7?

Any suggestions as to alternative PCI wireless cards which work "out
of the box" and are readily available currently?

Cheers,
Jonathan.