Re: FC7 Thunderbird 2.0 missing headers

2007/6/11, antonio montagnani <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > I don't see headers of message (fromeither in the main window or in
> > the message window
> > I could see it in 1.5 and before last updates.
> >
> > In error console of Thunderbird I see an error at line 69 of chrome viewheaders
> >     document.getElementById("ViewAllHeaders").setAttribute("label",jViewHeadersGetStr("viewheaders-normal-label"));
> >

> > Any idea???
> > --
> > Antonio Montagnani
> > Skype : antoniomontag
> >
> and I do not see headers for an users, other users's headers are o.k....
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

This is the message that I get in error console:

Errore: document.getElementById("ViewAllHeaders") has no properties
File sorgente: chrome://viewheaders/content/viewheaders.js
Riga: 69
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

solved by disinstalling Show/Hide All Headers add-on.
Google was my friend...reported by a Windows user two month ago :-(
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag