FC6 new installation won't boot up

It is a clean fresh installation and there weren't any error nor warning during installation, and then rebooted ;

FC6 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6
Starting up ...
sdc: assuming drive cache drive through
(Repeated 3 times)

Starting udev .......

(That's it and the screen staying black out forever)

I changed into console mode by pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1 and the screen displaying :
Starting udev        [OK]
Enabling /etc/fstab swap  [OK]

(And then the curser just keeps blinking and got stuck right there forever, Ctrl+Alt+Del can do the reboot)

No vitue machine was selected for installation, and the hardware;
Pentium D 945 duo core 3.4 Ghz 2x2 L2 Cashe.
ATI pci express Radeon X1300 chip
M/B Gigabite GA-945P-S3
2 g ddr2.
Dual monitors (22" x2)
This system is working with XP Pro, Vista, Ubutu 7.04 64bit.

Even if I disconnected all ext usb devices and the 2nd monitor won't help a bit at all.