Re: Feature Request "secure by default"

Anthony Messina wrote:

he makes a good point about ipv6, though. if you check to disable it, then you are choosing to not use it, but it gets loaded nonetheless.

in my case, i did the same, but unless i disable ip6tables, i still have to wait for ip6tables to wait and wait and wait, then tell me there are no ipv6 routers available, then continue normally.

Has any bug reports been filed on this?

Rahul