Re: (no subject) [er...how to get rid of hibernate hooks in grub on F7]

Ok...this problem is fixed.  I found a post somewhere else that
mentioned that the script I'm looking for is now located in
/usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d - I'm not sure why I couldn't find this
myself.  I had searched for all files with 'grub' in the name...but
didn't notice this.  So...mission accomplished here.

I would add to this question though...is there a way I could temporarily
set the default kernel (as the current script does in
/usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/01grub), but without taking away the option
see the grub screen so that I might select the windows OS instead?  It
would just be handy in case I get a kernel update, but hibernate before
rebooting...then I wouldn't have to worry about picking the wrong kernel
by accident (not that I'm careless about this).  I'm not really able to
follow what the current script does, so all I can do at the moment is
comment-out the current code as I did before.

Thanks for your help,
Mike