Re: How to install Fedora w/o physical access to target machine?

> > How insane do you feel ?
>
> A little, maybe. But I described a real situation.
>
> > There are ways to do this but they are not the normal ways to do the
> > install although they work (usually ;))
>
> Could you outline some ways you mentioned?

The tools like rpm support a --root so that you can install them into a
subtree (the installer uses this for one), so given some disk partitions
you can format them, mount them and install packages, set up the network
scripts etc and chroot into it to test and complete the job.

Another approach is to build the actual needed system image on another
box locally and simply rsync it to remote disk and the switch to booting
that disk.