Mike McCarty wrote:
Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
My daughter has a Samsung portable hard drive that she handed me to
copy the F7-DVD-iso file to so that she can burn the DVD on her Mac.
It plugs in to the usb port and I figured I would see it when I did
lsusb, but no, it's not there.  So I have found yet another obstacle
to installing F7!
Should I expect Fedora Core 6 to find that drive when I plug it in?
What do I do next?  Or is it just another gadget that won't work in
Linux?
FC2 is capable of mounting a USB drive. What file system do you have
on it?

Mike
I don't know, I figured once I had it plugged in and working I would find out?
Any ideas on what to do next?

Bob Goodwin