Boot temporarilly stalls on "Bringing up interface eth0"

Every time I boot my laptop the system freezes for while right when it says Bringing up interface eth0.  The mouse does not move and the little spinny boot-thingy in rhgb stops rotating.  After about a minute--sometimes longer--it continues to boot.  This is independent of whether or not I have an ethernet cable plugged in.  Has anyone else seen this?  I notice this on F7 only, it didn't happen with previous installations of Fedora.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org