Upgrade from LIVE CD option

Okay, obviously I"ve missed something. I expected there to be an 'upgrade' option in the 'Install from CD' link on the LIVE CD desktop. I was wrong. how do I upgrade a system using the CD? I followed the install process, but I didn't like getting the feeling I was going to lose everything if I did it that way.

I have a dozen or so boxes I need to upgrade that don't have DVD-drives. And I certainly don't want to use yum, as my test box blew a gasket on it.

And I've found to M to RTF, so I'm lost.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support