Re: entry level information

John wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:
On Sunday 03 June 2007 17:24:38 Bill Thompson wrote:
I am interested in using Fedora 7. I am a computer USER. I do not have time to learn programming but I am willing to learn Fedora speak if I had access
to an entry level guide to the terminology.

I just about choked last night; I work 2nd shift hours and had to go in early Saturday for ot. By the time I was able to check email last night (approx 24hr time period), I had like 420 emails from the list.

I noticed the same thing but I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I'm pulling gmail emails to Thunderbird at home and the connection was very flakey - I thought maybe that had something to do with it but now that you've mentioned the same problem...