Re: ANNOUNCE: Automatic YUM Local Mirror GURU GUIDE

On 5/22/07, Dax Kelson <dax@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I mentioned on the list a few months back a technique for having YUM
automatically use a local mirror without any configuration changes on
the clients. A few people sent me emails asking for more details, so I
was goaded/spurred into implementing it and have now documented the
procedure in a new GURU GUIDE.

I really like your suggestion to use the WPAD protocol as it seems
like it is a lot simpler to implement.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud