Re: Alternative to Firestarter

edwarner99@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I realize this is a fedora list, and I apologize in advance.

I am looking for a replacement for Firestarter since it seems to have been abandoned. The newer kernels do not play well with it. so I have been forced to retreat.

I like Firestarter because it is easy simple and does a good job.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,

I have it installed on a Fedora Core 6 machine with the latest updates and it runs perfectly. I am using it for a router on my LAN and have not had any problems whatsoever. What is not working on yours?

Patrick