Re: Alternative to Firestarter

On 5/12/07, edwarner99@xxxxxxxxx <edwarner99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I realize this is a fedora list, and I apologize in advance.

I am looking for a replacement for Firestarter since it seems to have been
abandoned. The newer kernels do not play well with it. so I have been forced
to retreat.

I like Firestarter because it is easy simple and does a good job.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can use the firewall that comes with Fedora (and is installed by
default). Look in the menus for "Security level and Firewall", and
configure it.

Paul