Re: problem with vsftpd with anon_max_rate option

Jim van Wel wrote:
Hi there,

Do you have a firewall? If so, trie to set it off and test again. Also,
are you using pasv? Then some ports need to be opened.

Greetings,
Jim.

Hi everyone there:
I get a problem with my vsftpd, It do works well when
anon_max_rate=0.But after I set it to 500 or so, hoping to limit
anonymous users max download rate,a weird problem occurs.
The download stops after several bytes downloaded(Tested in 100M LAN)

My vsftpd.conf  :
####################
anonymous_enable=no
local_enable=yes