Re: Want to read the cp1251-tags mp3 content

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 02:03 +0700, Strong wrote:
> mplayer -msgcharset CP1251 *
>
> It gives no error, it is true, but it still makes not possible to read
> characters. I see only ????? instead of chars...

It might be worth you sending me a *small* example problem MP3 file so I
can try this out.  At the moment we're flying blind.

Send it to my address, directly, not the mailing list.  Include the
words "flyingpigs" somewhere in the subject line to get past my mail
filter.  Mail without that keyword gets deleted by the server.

You could also try some other player, to see if it has the same problem.
You could try XMMS, with the xmms-mp3 add-on from the Livna repo (I
think you need to manually enable the plug-in in XMMS, post
installation, I can't remember anymore).

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.