download package with Yum.

Okay, call me stupid, but what happened to the ability to use yum to download a binary package and NOT install it at that time? I've got a funky gnome-python2 update that I need to re-install the package, but I don't want to remove 25 dependencies and then re-install them for this one package. If the '--download-only' option is gone, is there another I can't find?

--
Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator