Re: CodecBuddy - how to help?

On 4/20/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/20/07, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried contacting CodecBuddy developers but with no luck. I wan't to
> help with testing it and bug hunting but need some pointers how. Can
> anybody tell me how I can get in and help out?
>
> Thank you in advance.

Since the purpose of CodecBuddy to point users to Fluendo so they can
purchase codecs why don't you get in touch with Fluendo?

Why fluendo? Why not CodecBuddy developers? Who are CodecBuddy
developers? Redhat people? Fluendo people? Community people?

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241