Re: kernel upgrade with yum removed old kernels

On 2007-05-07, 00:54 GMT, Kam Leo wrote:
> It is highly desirable to have man pages for all released
> software.

Sorry, you forgot to attach the patch with those manpages. Or is
it somewhere in bugzilla (then you forgot to mention bug#)?

> I would recommend that any functional/behavioral change be
> documented via comments in the .conf file. It shouldn't take
> too much effort and is better than nothing.

Sure, great idea (I mean it), just go ahead and file the bug with
the modified .conf files as an attachment. It could very well
work as a temporary workaround before manpages are created.

Best,

Matěj