dbus: who is listening?

I found the dbus-monitor program that can tell me what sort of
info is being broadcast on the dbus system bus. That's all
very nice, but a far more interesting question is: Who the
heck is listening for these system dbus events? Anyone
know of an easier way to find the answer than examining the
source code of every running app on the system?