Re: Web server

George Hare wrote:
Hi Guys,

  I can't figure out how to get this working. I got a domainname, but
don't see anything to build upon. Tried this a couple of years ago and
could build a site with Mozilla but didn't follow through with the
site name or any of that, but now I can't see any way to build the
site and I prefer not to use my IP provider's McWebsite. Can someone
point and get me on the road? Much appreciated.

George Hare
My advice to you is to enjoy yourself. You're in exactly the right spot to figure out how a ton of technologies work together. Just screw around with it and see what you can pick up off the web. You'll be amazed what you can learn in a couple of weekends. Mailing lists like this tend to be better for specific questions you come up with as you go along.