Temp monitor

I'm looking for a cheap and easy way of monitoring the temp of my systems in case our AC unit fails. The company that makes the Unit was $25K for really little more than a SNMP link to the unit. I was thinking just a simple monitor of the temp in /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM would do it, but on FC5 servers, there's not output there.

How do I setup ACPI to record that in proc?

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator