Re: kbd?

On Monday 30 April 2007 00:37, Michael Klinosky wrote:
> Ok, what's kbd?

Logically kbd stands for keyboard, but I don't understand the context of this
question.

> Like control-center, I see that it's also installed. I tried running it,
> and I looked in /usr/bin.

Which FC version are you using? Are you using KDE, or Gnome. Probably KDE,as
you mention control centre. You should find this on the main menu accessable
from the taskbar.

> The Package Manager states "Tools for configuring the console". So, how
> do I access them?

Not sure what you're asking here. Can you be more specific about the
particular package that makes the statement "Tools for configuring the
console"

Nigel.