Re: FC2 to 5 upgrade

Travis Bullock <tbullock <at> avmax.ca> writes:
> How about RHEL?

If your employer is willing to shell out the money for a support contract, why
not? But be warned that the "upgradeany" option (upgrading from FC2 or any
other Fedora release) is definitely NOT supported (I think they don't even
support upgrades from older RHEL, though I might be wrong about that one), so
you'll have to do a clean install if you want to benefit from the support
contract.

CentOS or Scientific Linux give you essentially the same packages without the
support contract (and thus also without the cost associated with it).

        Kevin Kofler