From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ashley M. Kirchner
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:09 PM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Re: [Fedora] Re: Failover setup

Rick Stevens wrote:
> You still have a single point of failure (the Linux box), but you have
> redundant broadband links.

    Guys, the problem isn't the lines going down.  We have a Cisco router
handling two T1s coming in and it does just fine whenever some idiot
contractor decides to slice a cable somewhere in town.  That's not where my
problem is.  My problem is the firewall that sits between the Cisco and our
internal network.  That's what I'm trying to figure out some kind of
failover setup.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.