(Solved) Re: ATi Radeon 9550 + Open Source Radeon Driver Crash the Whole Box

thanks for the replies .. :D

just now we hacked around the pc trying to find the cause ... and it
seems like his Gfx card is broken ...

we tried it on windows with 3D game running and it crashes too....
also, before this the LCD screen is flickering all the time, at first
we though that it was the LCD display that was broken...

but after we took off the ATi card and conenct the monitor to the
internal Via gfx card .. the screen doesnt flicker anymore ... so we
conclude the gfx card itself is broken ...

thanks again :)

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail