rss aggregator and persistance

I'm looking for an rss aggregaor which will give me the potential to "save"
feeds.  would <http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/> have this capability?
How about other aggregators?  I've been googling, and have found some mention,
apparently, of this capability in some aggregators, but they never seem to
install correctly and seem to not have been developed in years...

thanks,

Thufir