Re: OT - Lists

On 08/04/07, Darren Foster <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm now interested in what other mailing lists people on this list are
subscribed to?

Purely looking at expanding my current lists..

My lists so far are...

DCLUG
Fedora-Lists
WAUK

And thats it....

Darren

It seems that you're subscribed to both Fedora and your local LUG.
That's what's most important. If you want, the Israeli LUG has an
English-speaking list that is really good. As most Israeli websites
are built with MS tools and there is very little FOSS software used in
schools or business here, issues of compatability are very prominent
on the list, and it's a good read even for non-Israelis. Here's the
address: