Re: Need (apt and synaptic)

http://rhold.fedoraproject.org/Download/mirrors.html

> Is there a way to only save the latest package versions in the archive?

I don't know of any. While the official Fedora repositories try to keep only
one or two versions up (the latest, for some directories also the previous in
case there's a problem with the latest, plus the version in the released "core"
which doesn't change), the cleanups don't happen continuously, so sometimes
there's more. And apt-rpm doesn't want to clean versions which are still in the
repository even if they're outdated.

        Kevin Kofler