Re: Skype solution

On 04/01/07, Fernando Apesteguía <fernando.apesteguia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri December 29 2006 7:27 pm, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
I remember a relatively recent thread in which folks
complained about having trouble getting their microphones to
work in Skype with FC6, but I don't recall a definitive
solution being posted. It took me quite a bit of fiddling,
but I finally got it.

Sorry, it didn't work for me. I'm still trying to find the solution or
at least the pattern for this behaviour, but not success for now.

Does anybody know how to configure this beast in KDE? I cannot for the
life of me to get the mic to work, and I've been playing with Kmix for
over an hour now.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/voip.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/49/16/ac-dc/ballbreaker.html