Re: Changing date of file

On 06/04/07, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 13:55 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I was specifically working with jpgs, which do have this metadata as
> an optional part of the file.

Sounds like you also want to play with the JPEG EXIF information,
there's tools for that.

File dates are all very well for keeping track of when files were saved
and changed, etc.  But if you want to record times that picture were
taken, that's better off done inside the file.  Especially if the file
is going to be transferred around on different filing systems.

The exif info I changed with jhead. But I want the file system info to
match for browsing in konqi.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/50/16/ac-dc/the_razors_edge.html
http://dotancohen.com/howto/portknocking.php