Re: probloem with Evolution

Right on Tim you nailed the nail on the head.  Thanks so much.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: probloem with Evolution

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 23:51 -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
My father says that the buttons for Send and Recieve  on Evolution are
faded out.  How does one restore those buttons.  They are the buttons
on the main screen.

Educated guess:  It's working in off-line mode (only reading what it's
got cached, and making no attempt to connect to any servers).  Look in
the file menu on the main window, toggle the setting.

It's easily done if you click on the status bar at the bottom, and hit
the on-line icon (two connections plugged together).  You can go back
on-line with that icon, too.

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.