Using Badram/Badmem in Fedora 6 or 7?

Greetings,

I would like to install FC6 or FC7 (*) on an almost new computer in
which one stick of RAM just started showing faults in memtest86.

Badram seems the perfect solution. I have found how to run memtest86
to find the options needed by badram, but I haven't found any specific
information about using this patch in Fedora.

1) Is it included in the FC kernel?
2) If not, what is the exact procedure to use it with FC6 or 7?
3) Above all, has anybody on this list already done it?
   Results/comments?
4) Can it be done at install time, or is it necessary to install
   without the faulty memory module, then run the procedure (2) above,
   then reinsert the defective stick?

Thanks,
	Marco
--
The best way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73