Re: OO 2.2 for FC4 RPM ?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 09:43:44AM -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
> I tried the upgrade FC4 > FC6 and decided to do a clean install.  Took a
> full day for the upgrade.  I am waiting for FC7 for my other FC4 machines.

The take-away here should be: please plan to upgrade your Fedora releases as
soon as possible. You can skip one release, but that gives you approximately
one release to upgrade.

If this upgrade cycle isn't for you, then Fedora isn't either, because that
lifespan is a defining factor of what Fedora is. This thread is about having
the latest and greatest software, which is a huge advantage of this model.
To get that, though, you have to play the game.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>