Re: smart gone wild

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 12:36 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:

> Could it be that you have both fedora redhat and atrpm fedora
> mirror sites configured in channels? That would certainly cause
> you some grief.

It would be SWELL if smart could shift gears and not be so single minded
about the mirror to use. If one goes down, switch to one that is up,
like yum does. smart is the best thing to come down the pike and beats
the socks off of yum in many areas, but it does lack some hard learned
lessons that yum has evolved to incorporate. If yum and smart evolved
towards each other, that would be a match made in Heaven. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net