Re: video hangs with compiz or beryl enabled

On 4/4/07, Chris Mohler <cr33dog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which driver are you using?
I am using nvidia driver(1.0-9755)  (not nv) beryl/compiz works but
display hangs sometimes for a while and once again starts working.
Audio works fine while playing a movie/songs but video and display
freezes for sometime. CPU usage of Xorg goes up drastically I think
this is the reason why it hangs. I tried to find in the archives of
the mailing list but i couldn't find anything.

--
manu