Re: Could not connect to gmail in fedora 6? and Could not run YUM

I feel that Anne's point should be re-enforced. I fully agree. A fresh install is probably about 99% unlikely to have these problems and we can help you through fixing them if it does.

On 4/4/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 04 April 2007, frank wang wrote:
> I do not know how to check iptables rules. Could you tell me in detail?
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank

Frank, it's your choice, but do you really want to spend lots of time on this?
The problems you are seeing with FC6 will not, I guarantee, stop you using
FC6 from a clean install.  If you have any problems at first, and you may
have, help from this list will get you going quickly.

Anne