Re: Could not connect to gmail in fedora 6? and Could not run YUM

Around 04:27am on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 (UK time), Kam Leo scrawled:

> Frank, you have made two separate posts regarding FC6 and vmware.
> Before you create more posts regarding applications or other elements
> not working how about you confirming that you have vmware installed
> and correctly configured?

I am not aware on any limit on the number of separate posts that a
listee can post here, and even if there were then two does not seem
excessive.

Clearly Frank is struggling and quite new to GNU/Linux, yet he is not
being negative and is posting further information as other listees point
him in the correct direction.  I assume he probably believes he has
vmware installed and configured correctly, but cannot be certain - that
is how I would feel anyway.  Given this I believe we can be more helpful
than you are currently being with this post and your one on the other
thread, where you implied you "really hate" posters like Frank.

Frank, I can't help you particularly with this problem, but you are
entitled to post here and ask for help, and in my experience you will
receive it.  Keep at it, and hopefully your problems will be resolved.

Steve