RE: HP All in One device support

> > Greetings Bob,
> >
> > I have been running a HP PSC 2110 for a few years with different
> > versions of FC with no problems.
> >
> It's also worth considering a Brother MF device.  One such
> was put on this LAN
> a few months ago, and I discovered that with the drivers
> supplied by Brother
> (on their website - there's no mention of Linux in the manual
> supplied)  I
> could remotely print and scan.  I was quite impressed.

Thanks for all the responses.  I will set up a test machine and
see if I can get printing and scanning working with FC6.
My purpose in asking was that a friend of mine's machine is
beginning to fail and the were appalled with the the way
Micro$oft was ripping them off on Office applications.  They
are considering switching to Linux and I am personally
interested in seeing that their transition goes smoothly.

Currently I have them experimenting with Open Office on their
Windows box to convince themselves that they can interchange
documents and spread sheets with people using Micro$oft Office.

Bob