Abiword Printing Problem

Hi, I am using Abiword on FC6, with cups driving a Kyocera FS-1010 Postscript Printer.

When I write a document on Abiword, and then use Print Preview, the document looks correct for printing. When printed however, the document is moved down the page, with excessive whitespace above the beginning of the document, and not in accordance with the Page Setup margins.

If I save the document in Word 97 format, and then reprint it using OpenOfficeOrg Writer, the top margin is correct.

I have looked through all possible margin settings and previous mailing list posts and cannot find any reference to this problem.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Brian