Re: Odd problem with Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard

On Monday, April 02, 2007 4:28 pm Matthew Miller wrote:
> Menu:  System | Preferences | Personal | Keyboard Shortcuts
> then scroll down to "Volume down" and "Volume up" under Sound....
>
> (Note this is Fedora 7 -- may be in a slightly different location in your
> version.)

I use KDE, not GNOME.  Plus, setting the hotkeys in either desktop doesn't
work, as I mentioned before.  The key IS picked up by the hotkey programs,
but when I use the key normally, it is NOT picked up.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!