Re: Cad similar to 3DHome

linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sunday 01 April 2007, CH wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone know of software that is close to 3DHome?  I
am not sure if anyone is familiar with it, but here is a
link:
http://www.3dhaonline.com/home_landscape_suite.htm

Thanks,
Will

Google turned up a number of systems

http://www.google.com/search?q=3D+CAD+on+Linux&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Having used 3DHome and other programs in the suite, I have not found anything like either of them.

The 3D series of programs are very simple drafting programs to produce 3D images of houses or landscapes. I would put most of the Linux 3D CAD programs more into the AutoCAD type of drafting program. Just not as user friendly.

I don't need 3D at this time and I am happy with QCad.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.