Re: OOo-2.2 install

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Saturday 31 March 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
Will proceed quite well if you exclude the jre package that's in the
download.  Trying to install that will according to the squawks from
rpm, disable several dozens of java dependent packages.

I hate answering my own messages! But I forgot to metion that you'll have to update the links in the k-menu under 'office'. All of them...

Did you install the openoffice.org-redhat-menus rpm?

--
Professor: "Good news, everyone, the university is bringing me up on
disclipinary charges. Wait, that's not good news at all."