Re: Grub failures

On 3/31/07, Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A quick guess would be that your XP installation is mucking with the
MBR and trying to "repair" it. Check the list or search the web for
how to dual boot from Windows.
Dual booting is working as I mentioned in my initial post :) .It's
just that I'm getting these GRUB errors from time to time.This one
seems to have resolved itself ...after I booted into XP using a boot
disc , then rebooted , I got the GRUB menu , and booted successfully
into linux.Strange...but then again , the things we don't understand
always seem strange :)
--

"Don't take the name of root in vain."

Jeff  Mutonho