How can i edit the places menu?

Hey,

don`t say: right mouse button on the menu -> edit menus!!

piece by piece i`m getting gnome to look how i want it :)
but now i have some partitions showing up in my places menu (where the homefolders, search and network links are also places).. don`t get me wrong. i WANT those partitions to show but not there/ i only want them to show up in computer:/// and nowhere else.

all the gnome menu`s can be edited here: "/etc/xdg/menus" but for some reason i can`t find the places menu..
anyone that knows where i can edit that? i only want to delete the line that includes the partitions in the places menu.

Thanx,
Mark.