Waiting for Fedora Frog

I was reading today about Fedora Frog,
and how it was supposed to be coming out as an RPM last week.
Is everyone on tenterhooks waiting for this amazing event?
I understand it has been ported from the unmentionable distribution.

I came across it when trying to work out why my machine
keeps telling me that totem cannot deal with rtsp streams "yet".
I'm told that when Fedora Frog is finally installed
this will just be a bad memory.

Actually I have never come across totem
except when told it cannot do something;
I find this surprising as I don't remember asking it
to do anything.

Almost as exciting as waiting for Fedora-7 ...

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366